The CopperPro family of loop testers from Fluke Networks packs a full complement of test and troubleshooting capabilities into one rugged, integrated tool for OSP technicians.
Now we've expanded its capabilities even further with terminator - an accessory module to the 990DSL CopperPro that lets you perform terminated transmission testing quickly, easily, single-handedly.
Together, the CopperPro and Terminator is a major advance in qualifying and troubleshooting copper access network circuits, including HDSL2/4. Nothing else on the market offers a more complete and effective solution for reducing failure frequency, repeats, and chronic problems with special services circuits.
Terminate wasted time
Together with a single 990 CopperPro, Terminator provides VF and WB terminations and tones for terminated transmission testing. It also supports the 990DSL's composite tone generation capability for high-speed ADSL, special services, and wideband longitudinal balance tests.
Qualify HDSLProduct Highlights
Advances in DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) technologies have had a dramatic impact on the availability and deployment of broadband service. High-speed links carrying voice, data and video services can be deployed quickly over existing outside plant copper cable. While some circuits turn up with minimal effort, many suffer problems from the outset. Traditional testing methods will no longer do the job.
- Loop terminations and VF / WB single tones for testing on either of two pairs
- Composite VF and WB tones for greatly increased testing speed
- Signaling and testing on the same pair
- Extremely low-power mode when turned off
- Operable from a standard butt-set, when line powering is present
- DTMF command protocol allows for "Ack / Nack" closed-loop feedback response to control commands, increasing reliability
- Battery cover removable without the use of a tool