The Jabra BIZ 2475 Ultra Noise Canceling Duo corded headset supports exceptional acoustical sound performance, a 360 degree rotating boom arm which eliminates wire breakage, and super soft ear cushions for enhanced comfort. It is designed for very noisy contact center or office environments.
Frequency response specially configured to the 300-3,400 Hz range
Close integration with the specific type of phone system provides better call clarity- at both ends of the call.
Neodymium speakers provide exceptional sound clarity within the designated frequency response range
Better sound helps users understand what customers are saying, and help prevent irritating misunderstandings.
Elegant design in strong materials such as Kevlar and surgical steel
This helps avoid productivity losses, saves on equipment purchases, and cuts down on service/maintenance costs.
Super soft ear cushions
Super soft ear cushions enhance comfort and make sure the earpieces fully enclose the ear. This helps users hear what is being said more clearly, and there is less distraction from surrounding noise sources.
Patented FreeSpin boom in which traditional fixed wiring has been replaced with gold-plated slider contactsProduct Highlights
This allows users to rotate the boom freely in both directions, making it quick and easy for users to swap the headset over from one ear to the other. This helps prevent breakages - a key issue in many contact centers and office environments.
- Superior audio sound with state of the art dual Neodymium speakers
- Gold contacts for crystal clear conversations
- Rotating boom arm which eliminates unnessary wire breakage
- Super soft ear cushions and choice of multiple wearing styles for all day comfort and convenience
- Ultra noise canceling microphone for exceptional hearing protection for private conversations
- Less than a 1% defect rate while supporting a 3-year warranty