The Jabra BIZ 2420 Noise Canceling Mono corded headset supports exceptional acoustical sound performance, a 360 degree rotating boom arm which eliminates wire breakage, and super soft ear cushions for enhanced comfort.
Noise canceling microphone for noisy environment
Technology filters out unwanted background noise so customers can clearly hear what users are saying, with less interference and background noise. This makes it possible to provide better customer service. Moreover, there is less need to place users in costly, space-demanding individual cubicles, and less need for sound proofing, etc.
Elegant design in strong materials such as Kevlar and surgical steel, intended for intensive use by many different employees
Long service life, with a minimum of faults and breakages. This helps avoid productivity losses, saves on equipment purchases, and cuts down on service/maintenance costs.
Supersoft ear cushions
Enhances comfort and makes sure the earpieces fully enclose the ear. This helps users hear what is being said more clearly, and there is less distraction from surrounding noise sources.
Patented FreeSpin boom in which traditional fixed wiring has been replaced with gold-plated slider contactsProduct Highlights
This allows users to rotate the boom freely in both directions, making it quick and easy for users to swap the headset over from one ear to the other. This helps prevent breakages - a key issue in many contact centers and office environments.
- Superior audio sound with state of the art dual Neodymium speakers
- Gold contacts for crystal clear conversations
- Rotating boom arm which eliminates unnessary wire breakage
- Super soft ear cushions and choice of multiple wearing styles for all day comfort and convenience
- Peakstop technology for hearing protection against sudden loud noises
- Less than a 1% defect rate while supporting a 3-year warranty