The GefenToolBox DVIKVM ELR extends DVI, RS-232, and Ethernet up to 330 feet using a single Cat-5 cable. A separate Cat-5 cable is used to extend USB 2.0. 480 Mbps data rates are supported for USB 2.0, in addition to backward-compatibility with USB 1.1.
The receiver unit allows the connections of up to two USB devices, providing access to printers, scanners, cameras, external storage media, digital signage, and automated control systems.
This GefenToolBox product uses Gefen ELR technology, allowing DVI, RS-232, and Ethernet to travel along the same Cat-5 cable, reducing the number of cables required. USB 2.0 is extended over the second Cat-5 cable, allowing USB to be extended at its full 480 Mbps bandwidth.Product Highlights
- Extends USB 2.0, RS-232, and Ethernet devices to 330 feet
- Supports 480 Mbps using USB 2.0
- Backward-compatible with USB 1.1 devices
- EDID management with local and pass-through modes
- Locking power supplies for secure connections