The GefenTV Home Theater Audio Processor is a powerful yet very compact solution for all your audio/video needs.
The GefenTV Home Theater Audio Processor provides pass-through connection for a high-definition source to two mirrored HDTV displays using HDMI 1.3 features supporting 1080p Full HD, Deep Color, Lip-Sync, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD MA, and 3DTV pass-through. The audio from both the HDMI and coax inputs is sent to the coax and optical outputs as compressed AC-3 digital audio and to separate six-channel audio on the RCA and binding post connectors. Up to 5.1 channels of LPCM, Dolby Digital, and Dolby Pro Logic II is decoded on the output.
Speakers can be connected to the binding posts using the built-in amplifier, delivering 25 watts per channel RMS. The audio can also be sent to an external power amplifier using the RCA connectors. The front-left and front-right channels use bi-amplification to enhance the sound quality.
The Home Theater Audio Processor features an easy-to-read LCD display with extensive features such as individual control of speaker size, distance location, and volume up/down.Product Highlights
- Separates digital audio from the HDMI or of S/PDIF inputs and decodes up to 5.1 channels of digital audio
- Splits one HDMI input source into 2 mirrored HDMI outputs
- Test tone for system diagnostics
- Outputs amplified analog audio at 25 watts per channel RMS on external speaker terminals
- LCD status display for full selection menu
- Field-upgradable firmware
- External/internal EDID management
- Small in size
- This product is HDMI and HDCP-compliant