Gefen's USB 2.0 LR extends high-speed USB devices simply and reliably.
The compact USB 2.0 LR sender/receiver units install in minutes and fully support all USB versions, at speeds of up to 480 Mbps - essential for high-performance applications such as digital imaging and interactive gaming.
The two-port USB 2.0 LR hub is ideal for remotely accessing laser printers, scanners, web cameras, external hard drives, CD/DVD burners, and flash drives. Additional applications include security, industrial control, digital signage, scientific data acquisition and much more due to the universal implementation of USB standards.
Gefen's USB 2.0 LR sender unit connects to the host (for example, a computer). The receiver unit is connected to USB device(s) at the desired extended location. A CAT5 cable is installed between the two modules. The 5V power supply is attached to the receiver. Any USB device(s) plugged into the receiver are now seen by the host.Product Highlights
- Operate USB 2.0 peripherals up to 330 feet from a computer
- Supports low and high-speed USB
- Supports all major operating systems
- True plug-and-play, 100% hardware solution with no drivers required
- Operates at full 480 Mbps speed when running in USB 2.0 mode
- Receiver supports up to 2 USB powered connections at 500 mA each