The AMD FirePro V7900 professional graphics delivers incredible performance, superb visual quality, and outstanding multi-display capabilities all in a single-slot solution. It is an excellent solution for professionals who work with advanced visualization, complex models, and large data sets.
The AMD FirePro V7900 features incredible multi-display capability with AMD Eyefinity technology support for four simultaneous and independent monitors from a single graphics card. Also, the AMD FirePro V7900 is backed by ultra-fast GDDR5 memory and 1280 stream processors.
AMD Eyefinity technology
With the revolutionary multi-display technology, the AMD FirePro V7900 supports four independent displays, delivering the most immersive graphics/computing experience with innovative display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces.
Unleash your creativity with the hardware architecture that provides ultra-high geometry performance and ensures smooth handling of complex models.
AMD PowerTune technology
State of the art power management technology that provides direct control over GPU power usage.
Support for the DisplayPort standard adds exciting features such as high bit-rate audio, higher data bandwidth, and multi-streaming capabilities.
Ensures accurate and consistent video synchronization to external sources or multiple GPUs in different systems.
As a user moves between applications, or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for optimized performance.
Full 30-bit display pipeline
Enables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity.
Full Shader Model 5.0 support
Helps create highly complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU.
DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 advanced features
Enables optimal performance in leading applications.
OpenCL 1.1Product Highlights
Industry standard API - open, multiplatform development platform to help enable broad adoption of heterogeneous computing.
- Unmatched workstation quality performance in the high-end segment
- Supports four independent displays with AMD Eyefinity technology
- High speed GDDR5 memory
- Parallel processing architecture featuring 1280 stream processors
- Stereoscopic 3-pin mini-DIN
- GeometryBoost technology provides ultra-high geometry performance
- AMD PowerTune technology dynamically optimizes GPU power use
- AutoDetect technology instinctively optimizes performance for multi-application workflow
- Optimized and certified for many CAD and DCC applications
- Full DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 support
- OpenCL 1.1 support
- AMD CrossFire Pro support
- PCI Express 2.1 compliant