The ATI FirePro V8800 workstations graphics card features ATI Eyefinity technology, ultra high speed GDDR5 memory and more than double the computational power of previous-generation products. With its large frame buffer and a full 30-bit display pipeline, the ATI FirePro V8800 is ideally suited for users who work with large data sets or shader-intensive applications and who demand high-end computational power and the superior visual flexibility.
Based on a GPU with 1600 stream processors, the ATI FirePro V8800 ultra parallel processing architecture helps maximize throughput by automatically directing graphics horsepower where it's needed. Intelligent management of computational resources enables enhanced utilization of the GPU to enable real-time rendering of extremely complex models and scenes.
The ATI FirePro V8800 features four DisplayPort outputs driven by ATI Eyefinity technology, offering an unprecedented multitude of and flexibility for display configurations for the professional user. These include, from a single graphics card: presenting a multi-monitor desktop of over 10,000 pixels wide; driving a 4K projector; delivering combinations of portrait and landscape orientations; driving virtual prototyping and video wall scenarios with multiple projectors. With ATI FirePro graphics native multi-card support, users can see more and do more using up to eight displays being driven by two ATI FirePro V8800 cards in the same workstation.
ATI Eyefinity technology
Advanced multi-display technology delivering highly immersive graphics/computing experience.
As a user moves between applications, or opens ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for maximum performance.
Full 30-bit display pipeline
Enables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity.
With four DisplayPort outputs, multi-view enables up to four displays with independent display resolution, refresh rate, and display rotation settings.
Full Shader Model 5.0 support
Create more complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU.
OpenCL 1.0Product Highlights
Industry standard API - open, multiplatform development platform for enabling broad adoption of heterogeneous computing.
- Industry's most powerful workstation graphics that supports up to four independent displays
- Professional quality and performance for the high-end market
- Features industry's highest memory bandwidth
- 2x computing capability over prior generation
- ATI Eyefinity capable graphics card
- Drive up to 4 independent 30" displays 16.4 million pixels
- Scalable ultra parallel processing architecture with 1600 stream processors
- AutoDetect technology instinctively optimizes performance for multi-application workflow
- Optimized and certified for many major CAD and DCC applications
- PCI Express 2.0 compliant