Minimize system downtime due to hardware failure. This affordable HP Care Pack Service features a commitment to resolve HP BladeSystem and ProLiant hardware problems within 24 hours from the time your service call is received.
When you experience system problems, your call is immediately connected to an HP-certified resolution engineer for troubleshooting. If your problem cannot be resolved remotely, an experienced support professional is dispatched to your site to return your covered systems to operational condition.
You could solve the problem by keeping your defective disk, but a standard hardware agreement would require you to purchase and manage the disk yourself. That's why more and more security-conscious companies are adding the HP Defective Media Retention option to their HP hardware support agreement.
Hardware Support with Defective Media Retention (DMR) for HP business desktops, notebooks, workstations, Industry Standard Servers (ISS), business critical servers and StorageWorks products is a disk retention service that lets you keep malfunctioning drives after a service event without paying a penalty.
The HP Defective Media Retention option lets you keep, and control, your disk and your data. The process closely resembles what happens in a standard service call. If a disk is covered by the retention option malfunctions, you call HP for support. An HP support agent will diagnose your system problem, dispatch personnel (if needed) and provide a replacement disk.Product Highlights
- Remote problem diagnosis and support - through electronic support tools that isolate your problem and facilitate resolution
- Escalation management - through established procedures that enlist specialized expertise from HP and selected third-parties
- Parts availability -inventory of critical replacement parts maintained to support service requests
- Onsite hardware support - for critical issues that cannot be resolved remotely; coverage includes all required parts and materials
- 24-hour repair-time commitment - from your initial contact to the HP Global Solution Center
- Round-the-clock coverage - service is available 24 x 7 x 365
- Upfront server audit - to streamline troubleshooting and repair