Increase equipment availability and productivity with round-the-clock onsite and remote support for your HP hardware, as well as selected multivendor equipment. This flexible HP Care Pack Service covers desktops, workstations, servers, storage systems, and network equipment.
Keep your data safe and secure by maintaining control over your defective drive with this service. The HP Defective Media Retention option lets you keep, and control, your disk and your data. The process closely resembles what happens in a standard service call. If a disk is covered by the retention option malfunctions, you call HP for support. An HP support agent will diagnose your system problem, dispatch personnel and provide a replacement disk.
Security and control
Your data will never leave your control, greatly reducing the risk that it will ever be compromised.
Defective media retention will allow you to meet the requirements of current data privacy regulations.
Proper control and disposition of sensitive data can mitigate the risk of expensive regulatory or civil liability.
This service will simplify activities related to keeping your malfunctioning drive.
Cost effectiveProduct Highlights
Get years of support for less than the average price of a new drive.
- Extend your hardware warranty coverage with prompt, anytime service for key systems and devices
- Obtain easy-to-buy, easy-to-use onsite services
- Improve hardware performance and uptime
- Increase the return on your HP and multivendor hardware investments
- Enjoy consistent service coverage across geographically dispersed site