HP Electronic HP Care Pack Next Business Day Proactive Care Service with Defective Media Retention
Mfg Part #: U3A01E
The Electronic HP Care Pack Services (e-Care Pack) capability allows you to order, receive, update, and activate a wide range of valuable HP Care Pack Services over the Internet. Administered through the HP Services Network (CSN), it is a fast and simple process that enables immediate registration and service activation.
The HP Defective Media Retention option lets you keep, and control, your disk and your data. The process closely resembles what happens in a standard service call. If a disk is covered by the retention option malfunctions, you call HP for support. An HP support agent will diagnose your system problem, dispatch personnel (if needed) and provide a replacement disk.Product Highlights
- Security and control - your data will never leave your control, greatly reducing the risk that it will ever be compromised
- Compliance - defective media retention will allow you to meet the requirements of current data privacy regulations
- Risk mitigation - proper control and disposition of sensitive data can mitigate the risk of expensive regulatory or civil liability
- Convenience - this service will simplify activities related to keeping your malfunctioning drive
- Cost effective - get years of support for less than the average price of a new drive
Our company is a HP authorized sales and service center.
Please note that this item is a license and not a boxed item.