The Electronic HP Care Pack Services (e-Care Pack) capability allows you to order, receive, update, and activate a wide range of valuable HP Care Pack Services over the Internet. Administered through the HP Services Network (CSN), it is a fast and simple process that enables immediate registration and service activation.
HP Proactive Care Service (Proactive Care) offers an integrated set of proactive and reactive services designed to help you improve the availability and performance of your converged infrastructure. In a complex environment, many components need to work together effectively. Proactive Care has been specifically designed to support these complex environments, providing an end-to-end environment support solution that covers servers, operating systems, hypervisors, storage, storage area networks (SANs), and networks.
In the event of a service incident, Proactive Care provides access to technical solution specialists who can help you to rapidly resolve critical issues. HP employs accelerated escalation procedures to resolve complex incidents. In addition, your support team of HP specialists is equipped with remote technologies and tools designed to reduce downtime and increase productivity.
Proactive Care helps you avoid issues by providing such services as firmware release and software patching analysis and recommendations, so that your environment is current and compatible. You will receive a regular Proactive Scan of covered products which can help you to uncover configuration, availability, and security problems more proactively. Proactive Care also provides regular incident reporting to help you avoid repeat problems.
A defective drive component is no cause for alarm if your hardware is covered by an HP hardware support agreement. An authorized HP support agent simply travels to your site and swaps out the defective disk with a new one. Once you recover the backed-up data, you are ready to continue working. It's what happens next that could concern you, especially if you must comply with stringent internal or external data security regulations. While HP has procedures in place to ensure data is erased from defective hard drives, there are a variety of tools and techniques which still can make the data accessible. Simply letting the disk and data leave your facilities could subject you to penalties under international, federal, state/local, and industry regulations now in effect.Product Highlights
- PROACTIVE CARE SERVICE FEATURES:
- Accelerated incident resolution from rapid access to trained, solution-orientated resources that manage the case end to end
- Avoidance of problems caused by an infrastructure that is not at the current revision level
- Improved performance through regular proactive scans to help ensure that systems are configured consistently with HP best practices
- Reduction of incidents by anticipating issues through real-time monitoring of the environment and case history trend reporting
- HP DEFECTIVE MEDIA RETENTION FEATURES:
- Security and control - your data will never leave your control, greatly reducing the risk that it will ever be compromised
- Compliance - defective media retention will allow you to meet the requirements of current data privacy regulations
- Risk mitigation - proper control and disposition of sensitive data can mitigate the risk of expensive regulatory or civil liability
- Convenience - this service will simplify activities related to keeping your malfunctioning drive
- Cost effective - get years of support for less than the average price of a new drive