HP understands organizations are increasingly looking beyond standard printer service warranties for quicker, safer, and superior repair service solutions. Today, businesses look for crucial aspects in their repair services - such as minimum wastage of resources, shorter committed repair times, convenience, and security of sensitive data, especially when their printers are down.
HP Call-to-Repair Hardware Services with Disk Media Retention for printing and imaging products is designed to address these needs. This service provides you - the customer with a team of HP support specialists who can quickly troubleshoot printer issues to help return the hardware to operating condition within a specified timeframe, from the time the initial service request is made.
You have the flexibility to choose between different, predefined service-level options featuring next business day and second-business-day call-to-repair to address your specific service needs. HP Call-to-Repair Onsite Services helps reduce the risk of unbudgeted repair costs and provides expert repair with a committed repair time if a hardware problem does occur.
Leverage the flexibility of more service features to suit your needs
HP understands that to reduce downtime, certain key parameters of service need to be met.
Get top performance with the proven benefits of committed repair timeProduct Highlights
Quicker repair times translate into better business benefits. With the greater flexibility of choosing services to suit your needs, you have the advantage of benefits that directly contribute to your business return on investment, leaving you free to focus on your growth and future business safely.
- Committed next-business-day and second-business-day repair times
- Service delivery performed by HP-authorized and HP-trained service technicians
- Priority access to toll-free technical phone support
- Comprehensive troubleshooting and diagnostics to identify problems accurately and make quick repairs
- Retention of defective disk drives to control classified, proprietary, and confidential data during a repair with enhanced security
- Fewer unbudgeted repair costs
- Improved operations
- Increased staff productivity and get convenient, responsive service delivered onsite
- Committed repair times delivered by HP-authorized and HP-trained technicians
- Protection of sensitive data
- Reliable and consistent service delivery across branch or remote office locations