HP Trim software is document and records management system (DRMS) software. With tight desktop integration and the ability to scale across large, distributed environments, HP Trim lets you capture, manage, access and make more secure your enterprise information, from electronic to physical records and from creation to ultimate disposal.
Increase the value of your business information
Every knowledge worker needs to quickly access information across your organization. Yet the volume of information and the range of electronic and paper formats that you must manage are continually increasing. Compounding this challenge is the growing number of legislative and regulatory requirements that demand the application of compliance policies and standards to information across your enterprise. HP Trim software delivers the scalable, compliance policy management and organizational efficiency you need. HP Trim incorporates more than two decades of information management expertise into comprehensive, "out-of-the-box" software, providing document and records management, e-mail management, web content management, imaging, workflow and document centric collaboration to organizations around the world.
Meet the demands of regulation
Compliance and risk are at the forefront of the minds of government and industry leaders around the world. Penalties for non-compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements are severe. HP Trim helps you maintain ongoing compliance (and preparedness for litigation), while increasing your overall productivity with information management best practices.
As a result, HP Trim reduces your risk while increasing security, data integrity, productivity and accountability. HP Trim is particularly ideal for global, highly regulated markets.
Be compliant and prepared for e-discovery
HP Trim is built on the principle that compliance needs to address the complete information lifecycle of each and every document or record, from creation to archival or destruction. HP Trim supports retention schedules and holds for practically all content types and formats so that you can manage your business-critical information according to your organizational policies, in a more secure and systematic way, across your entire enterprise. The authenticity of the forms of information is fundamental to litigation.
Manage your e-mail records
HP Trim lets you manage e-mail with the same rigor, and in the same intuitive manner, as other types of business-critical information. You can easily file, retrieve and work with e-mail content in exactly the same way you work with Microsoft Office documents. E-mail and attachments stored in HP Trim maintain their evidential integrity.
Enhance your information security
HP Trim manages access to and security for both your metadata and information content. It reduces risk and increases productivity by limiting your knowledge workers to access only the information to which they are authorized. With HP Trim, you can also manage security at the organizational level. You build protection into your processes and reinforce your overall organizational security. As a result, you get more secure, efficient and cost-effective information sharing across your entire organization.
Improve responsiveness and enhance productivityProduct Highlights
HP Trim features powerful and extensive built-in metadata, which uses strong relational capabilities, to help you quickly and easily locate business information. Powerful search capabilities, an intuitive interface and the ability to group documents logically all work together to fulfill requests for information quickly. In addition, HP Trim manages business processes across your organization to streamline workflows, accelerate dissemination of information and increase knowledge worker productivity. HP Trim drives productivity improvements with powerful capabilities for meeting management. It lets you organize your agenda and minutes, log attendees, track actions and keep a formal record of decisions. HP Trim provides the capabilities you need to transform meetings into real organizational action.
- Apply compliance policy management across the enterprise
- Manage the complete information lifecycle across all formats
- Prove the authenticity of information with version control, access control, and audit trails
- Reduce risk by implementing global certification standards and best practices
- Support long-term information access in appropriate formats
- Support freedom of information responses by finding, redacting and rendering information into images for more secure release
- Establish and enforce a security structure that automatically governs how your users use information
- Help secure information with rigorous yet easy-to-manage access controls
- Apply default security across your enterprise to reduce the risk and burden of maintaining confidentiality
- Automatically enforce security rules and procedures
- Enhance search speed and success through powerful search tools and wide-ranging metadata
- Rapidly retrieve related information through rich relationship linking
- Enrich your user's experience with powerful text-based search capabilities and metadata
- Relate and group information in intuitive, usable categories with rich container constructs
- Rapidly retrieve information within the context of your business processes
- Enhance your users' experience with seamless integration with Microsoft applications
- Integrate compliant line-of-business and vertical applications with a built-in software development kit (SDK) and web services