IBM 3000VA LCD rack Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) offerings provide rack-dense power protection with increased efficiency and simplified power management to safeguard high availability IBM System x and BladeCenter server environments.
In the high availability server environments, unplanned power outages or line quality irregularities can have a considerable financial impact on small, medium, and large enterprise businesses. Selecting the right uninterruptible power supply (UPS) can efficiently, reliably and affordably help protect against these potentially costly incidents.
It's designed to operate at high efficiency rating at full load and can increase uptime, with next generation power protection, while reducing operating costs.
These offerings also provide intuitive power management and monitoring capabilities. The intelligent three-button, dual-color backlight graphical Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) features a bright, easy-to-navigate panel that provides configurability and displays important status information.Product Highlights
- High energy efficiency across line at 100% load
- Nine-language graphical Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) which provides intuitive, at-the-rack management and monitoring capabilities
- Hot-swappable batteries for maximum uptime, availability, and ease of maintenance
- ABM three-stage charging technology significantly extends battery service life and optimizes recharge time
- 3000VA Extended Battery Modules (EBM) for scalable runtime requirements
- Integration with IBM systems director Active Energy Manager (AEM) for single pane of glass power and thermal trending analysis and management
Please note that this is the European model; please check the power requirements for this product. Please contact us at 1-866-469-2678 if you have any questions.