IBM MA ServicePac On-Site Repair
Mfg Part #: 91Y7268
Will your business-critical systems have the necessary support when the hardware warranty ends? When you rely on technology for your most critical operations, you need to feel confident that when problems occur they will be corrected promptly. Your business counts on it. And, you need a service provider who will stand by its hardware by providing the coverage you need, when you need it.
IBM provides convenient post-warranty maintenance agreements (MA ServicePacs) to help extend the life of your equipment and verify it is functioning properly. With a MA ServicePac, you can continue maintenance services once the original base warranty, ServicePac warranty service upgrade or Maintenance Agreement has expired. Choose the level of response time that best supports your business, from depot repair up to a 2-hour response time for selected machines ... and many options in between.Product Highlights
- Enables fast service options to address business critical needs
- Offers an affordable and easy way to buy services
- Provides coverage for IBM ThinkPads, commercial desktop PCs, monitors, xSeries servers and IPS printers
- Provides national on-site service coverage and valuable remote technical support
- Enables IBM's world-class telephone/electronic software support for Microsoft, Linux and IBM software
- Focus on critical business needs, while IBM know-how and experience gets you up and running with reliable installation services
Our company is a IBM authorized sales and service center.
Please note that this item is a license and not a boxed item.