IBM MA ServicePac On-Site Repair with Hard Disk Drive Retention
Mfg Part #: 91Y8555
To help maximize your investment in technology, your business needs access to a wide variety of specialized support resources. In response to this need, IBM has developed the ServicePac family of service offerings.
IBM ServicePac hard drive retention option lets you retain your defective IBM hard drives when replacement is required during a service repair call. IBM will provide you with a replacement hard drive, and the defective hard drive will be returned to your designated representative for your disposal. This option allows you to safely secure your sensitive data and ensure privacy for your customers.Product Highlights
- Enables fast service options to address business critical needs
- Offers an affordable and easy way to buy services
- Provides coverage for IBM ThinkPads, commercial desktop PCs, monitors, xSeries servers and IPS printers
- Provides national on-site service coverage and valuable remote technical support
- Enables IBM's world-class telephone/electronic software support for Microsoft, Linux and IBM software
- Focus on critical business needs, while IBM know-how and experience gets you up and running with reliable installation services
Our company is a IBM authorized sales and service center.
Please note that this item is a license and not a boxed item.