Increasing server and rack power densities can introduce cable and power management complexities. Selecting the right cost-effective server cabinet for your implementation is a critical first step in not only simplifying cable and power management, but ensuring compatibility of your IT equipment.
The IBM Deep Rack is designed for high availability IBM System x and BladeCenter environments and is optimized to help maximize floor space, simplify cable management and increase accessibility for improved serviceability.
Rear cable management channel
Features expansive rear channels with tool-less button mounts for virtually effortless installation of up to six IBM 0U vertical rack strip PDUs, or can easily accommodate vertical cable organizers or mounting other equipment. Zero-U mounting design conserves valuable EIA space for IT equipment, simplifies cable management, reduces installation time and increases accessibility.
Overhead cable access
Front cable access portals and a large rear adjustable opening provide improved overhead cable management.
Standard front and side stabilizers for static rack stability when equipment is routinely installed, removed, or accessed.
Adjustable leveling pads
4 easily adjustable leveling pads insure stability and prevent rolling on casters.
Clear U markings on mounting rails to aide in space planning and installation.
Perforated front and rear doors for maximum airflow.
Split rear door
Split rear door design for improved access and serviceability.
Secure doors and panel
Lockable doors and side panels provide a more secure environment for equipment and data.
Quick release hingeProduct Highlights
Quick release hinge design allows the front door to easily be mounted on either side of the cabinet. This provides for flexible placement alternatives by allowing the door to open in either direction.
- Cost-effective static server cabinet for increased density
- Spacious depth design provides optimized cable management
- Tool-less 0U PDU rear channel mounting reduces installation time and increases accessibility
- Convenient multi-angle cable access from overhead or underneath
- Cost-effective rack design for high availability IBM System x and BladeCenter environments
- Additional height allows increased rack density to efficiently use available floor space
- Optimized zero-U mounting for simplified cable management, reduced installation time and increased accessibility
- Increased overhead cable access with available front portals and a large rear adjustable opening