The four port MiniView Micro USB KVM switch from IOGEAR is the simplest way to run and share audio among four computers using a single monitor, USB keyboard and mouse.
This self-powered KVM switch features the unique USB sniffing technology for USB mouse and keyboard emulation to ensure smooth operation, as well as support for Plug-and-play monitors and most wheel mice. IOGEAR patented VSE Video Signal Enhancement technology provides rich, 32-bit color at resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
Another big plus is the MiniView's capability to provide audio support; it allows you to share your multimedia speakers among the connected computers.
This switch also offers multi-platform support; it is compatible with Windows, Mac and Sun Solaris workstations. IOGEAR delivered a huge breakthrough in KVM operation to Mac and Sun users by enabling functionality for the special keys on these systems. When using a PC keyboard, a special set of hot keys are designed to emulate the special keys on Mac and Sun machines.
The Miniview Micro USB KVM comes with two 6' long molded-in KVM cables, plus two removable cables it's just a matter of connecting your computers, monitor, keyboard, and mouse and you're got a complete KVM solution from IOGEAR.Product Highlights
In The Box
- Control up to 4 computers from a single video, USB keyboard and USB mouse
- Expandable and extendable
- Connect speakers to enjoy audio from any connected system
- Select system by tapping hot keys on keyboard
- Instant, error-free boot-up
- 2048 x 1536 video resolution support
- Requires no software
- Requires no external power
- IOGEAR MiniView Micro USB KVM Switch GCS634UW6
- 2 x keyboard / mouse / video / audio cable - 1.8 m
- 2 x keyboard / mouse / video cable - 1.8 m