Instantly setup your own multi-room audio home system, at a fraction of the cost and time of a professional installation with IOGEAR's Powerline Stereo Audio System.
IOGEAR's Powerline Stereo Audio System utilizes the existing electrical lines in your home or office to stream music to any room. IOGEAR's Powerline Stereo Audio System comes with one Powerline Stereo Audio Station, one Powerline Stereo Audio Adapter, and a remote control.
Easily connect your iPod or favorite audio source with a RCA or 3.5mm audio connection, such as your MP3 or CD player, to the Powerline Stereo Audio Station.
Listen to audio throughout your entire house. Simply plug in the Powerline Stereo Audio Adapter into the wall outlet in any room. Connect your powered speakers to the Powerline Stereo Audio Adapter. Each Powerline Stereo Audio Station supports up to four Powerline Stereo Audio Adapters.
Point the remote control at the Powerline Stereo Audio Adapter to remotely access your iPod for volume control, track selection and to play and pause.
In essence, with IOGEAR's Powerline Stereo Audio System, you can distribute music throughout your whole house without the expense and time of re-wiring your whole home.
Plus, you can start with a small investment with up to 2 room audio, and later expand up to a 4 room home audio system in the future.Product Highlights
- Brings music to multiple rooms without expensive audio cable installation
- Enjoy whole-house music in any room in your home of office
- Stream music to up to 4 Powerline Stereo Audio Adapters from 1 Powerline Stereo Audio Station
- 3 ways of connecting your audio source to your Powerline Stereo Audio Station
- Remote access your iPod for volume control, track selection and to play and pause
- Uses HomePlug powerline technology for a robust problem-free digital connection