IOGEAR's Wireless HD Kit takes wireless home entertainment retrofitting/installation to a new level of connectivity, flexibility, convenience, and decor.
The solution consists of a wireless HD transmitter and a wireless HD receiver, with various connectors - HDMI, component, composite, and VGA ports. With these available connectivity options, it allows up to 4 A/V devices such as a Blu-ray player, DVR/set-top box, media server or VCR to be connected. The Wireless HD Kit does not require a line-of-sight placement, keeping home theater devices neatly out of sight, which enables a quick, simple, and flexible wireless audio/video solution.
It's capable of streaming Full HD 1080p or non-HD content with digital audio up to 100 feet away to a (HD, non-HD TV or projector) display within the home or desired set up.Product Highlights
- Wireless HD audio/video streaming up to 100 feet away
- Supports Full HD 1080p and 5.1-channel digital audio
- Multiple inputs/outputs to maximize convenience
- Keep home theater electronic devices neatly out of sight
- Broadcast up to 4 wireless HD receivers
- Versatility for use with HD and non-HD devices and HD or non-HD TVs/projectors
- Wireless HD receiver's built-in IR allows the user control over their source devices that are hidden away in a different location
- No software or driver installation needed
- USB port (receiver) for firmware upgrades