Now, companies can both manage and enforce their policies and processes around privacy, authentication, risk management, business continuity, and data loss prevention with respect to email with WS FTP Server Ad Hoc Transfer module from Ipswitch File Transfer. It not only gives companies unparalleled governance, but it also allows end users to share information, with anyone, in a fast, easy, secure, visible, and well managed way.
Used in conjunction with any of the industry-leading WS FTP Server products, the Ad Hoc Transfer module enables companies to proactively manage file sharing and other interactions. It also allows companies to create and enforce policies such as data and transport encryption, access control and authentication, data loss prevention, and content management. The Ad Hoc Transfer module delivers complete visibility into all file sharing activities to help companies audit and report on all of these collaborative file interactions.
It doesn't matter if your file-sharing interactions are ad hoc - spontaneous, impromptu, and defined at the time of collaboration - or if they are more predefined, scheduled, and recurring explicit interactions. The Ad Hoc File Transfer module can improve the management of all these interactions and more, delivering powerful benefits for three important user groups: file senders, file recipients, and IT professionals.Product Highlights
- No training required - senders use familiar tools to send files
- Increased productivity - no more wasted time figuring out how to send a file to someone
- Can send files to anyone both internal and external to an organization
- Proactively manage all file sharing interactions, both within the company and also with people external to the organization
- Enforce administrator defined policies and rules for sending files to other people
- Provides complete visibility into all file sharing activities
- Removes the "file attachment" burden from the email server