Designed expressly for organizations with complex multi-site networks, WhatsUp Gold Distributed is a comprehensive and cost-effective enterprise network management and application monitoring solution. WhatsUp Gold Distributed leverages the extensive features of WhatsUp Gold Premium and extends them to provide secure connectivity between a central NOC and any number of remote sites - no matter where they're located. With powerful discovery, mapping, SNMP and WMI monitoring, alerting, notification and reporting capabilities, WhatsUp Gold provides 360° visibility, actionable intelligence and complete control.
Workspace report historically, organizations with multiple sites and inter-connecting networks spanning geographies have been forced to compromise as they have been limited to two very different choices for network management and monitoring: multiple installations of disconnected single-site solutions at each physical location and large and expensive systems that require a significant additional investment in implementation, configuration and training.
For those organizations searching for a highly capable alternative to single-site and high-cost enterprise systems, Ipswitch offers WhatsUp Gold Distributed. Built upon the WhatsUp Gold core architecture, WhatsUp Gold Distributed is a fully-featured network management and application monitoring solution purposely designed to handle complex geographically dispersed multi-site networks.Product Highlights
- Decreases processing loads at central location, by dispersing monitoring components to each remote site
- Supports alert dependencies that reduce false alarms due to WAN link or provider equipment failures
- Provides real-time, centralized network management across multiple locations with real-time status of each location in its own independent dashboard
- Enables continuous monitoring, as each site can run independently until connectivity is restored
- Consolidates information from each remote site into actionable intelligence for generation of over 150 reports, including SLAs levels
- Minimizes traffic on WAN links between each remote site and the central monitoring site as monitoring is localized at each remote site
- Provides unlimited scalability, supporting any number of remote sites from a single central NOC
- Ensures air tight security with 128-bit SSL encryption between each remote network connection to central site and SSL over VPN can also be configured
This product can only be sold to College Students, Accredited Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, and Public Museums. Students are limited to 1 copy of each product per calendar year. Students must supply either a clear copy of their student ID or a enrollment verification letter from the registrar's office, via FAX or e-mail(.jpg). Institutions must supply a signed purchase order. We cannot ship academic orders unless we receive valid credentials. Please click here for instructions.