WhatsUp Gold Premium Edition provides an extensive, cost-effective, out-of-the-box SNMP network management and WMI application monitoring solution for networks of all sizes. Get a more intimate view and complete control of your network with WhatsUp Gold.
WhatsUp Gold Premium Edition provides a comprehensive, easy to use application to network managers. With an enhanced discovery engine and powerful mapping capabilities, WhatsUp Gold shows you your entire network within minutes of installation. Predictive SNMP and WMI monitoring, along with powerful alerting and notification features help you quickly identify and resolve network problems. With the Alert Center, you can easily organize and manage all of your alert and notification information.
Intelligent and easy to use
With WhatsUp Gold's intelligent management platform, you will have complete visibility into your entire IT infrastructure with minimal care and feeding. If a problem occurs, WhatsUp Gold quickly informs you if network resources are being taxed beyond their intended use, enabling you to proactively respond and correct the situation before any service is disrupted. Using the latest standards in network management protocols, WhatsUp Gold makes your job easy - by ensuring your infrastructure is running and performing at the desired level of service.
Extensive network monitoring
WhatsUp Gold does not rely on just the basics for managing your network. Instead, a sophisticated strategy of both active and passive monitoring mechanisms is used to track the status and health of network devices. Enhancing that data, WhatsUp Gold can preemptively alert you to changes in device status by listening for SNMP traps and analyzing syslog messages from the devices which comprise your infrastructure.
Going beyond availability
WhatsUp Gold performance monitoring extends your network visibility beyond simple up-down availability. Performance metrics like CPU, memory and interface utilization provide deeper insight into the health of all networked devices over time. Configurable threshold monitors enable predictive monitoring of devices, systems and services so you can prevent failures from occurring in the first place.
Comprehensive troubleshootingProduct Highlights
WhatsUp Gold's network, system, and application monitoring capabilities provide context-based visibility into performance problems, enhancing your triage skills and enabling you to minimize the time spent on problem resolution. For example, with a quick glance you can see which services and applications are impacted if the device goes down. With this information in hand, you can quickly prioritize trouble tickets and deal with the most business critical problems first.
- High-performance predictive monitoring of networks, systems, applications, and services, including wireless networks
- Over 200+ network and infrastructure reports providing real, actionable intelligence
- Integrated application monitoring capabilities delivering critical process and performance analytics
- Rich capability for synthetic transaction monitoring ensuring application performance and integrity
- The industry's leading alert management platform, featuring easy to use alarms, alerts and notification capabilities for real-time operations support
- Split second graphs feature supporting real-time troubleshooting activities
- A highly flexible, automated, and comprehensive network discovery and mapping platform
- Air-tight security and configurable role-based management
- A platform installed in just minutes and designed to be simple and intuitive to use right out of the box
This product can only be sold to College Students, Accredited Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, and Public Museums. Students are limited to 1 copy of each product per calendar year. Students must supply either a clear copy of their student ID or a enrollment verification letter from the registrar's office, via FAX or e-mail(.jpg). Institutions must supply a signed purchase order. We cannot ship academic orders unless we receive valid credentials. Please click here for instructions.