The Stealth M500 offers encrypted secure storage, digital identity capabilities and manageability all-in-one. A cost-effective USB portable security device that organizations of all sizes should implement for its fast and transparent hardware-based encryption, the Stealth M500 is the perfect driverless and zero footprint companion.
The ACCESS Enterprise device lifecycle management solution allows organizations to easily provision, configure, and support any number of Stealth M500 devices. It maximizes the benefits of data protection, portable applications, secure digital identities, and strong user authentication. The ability to carry multiple RSA SecurID soft tokens - issued with a single click in ACCESS Enterprise - provides two-factor authentication to critical systems and information.
Strong password authentication, coupled with hardware-enforced complexity and usage rules, keeps the Stealth M500's on-board data safe. A tamper-evident enclosure acts as an integral case, making the device both waterproof and dustproof.
Secured within is the fast and efficient the FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated Bluefly processor, offering unmatched security in any environment, foreign or familiar. The Bluefly processor's anti-malware features, including its malware-proof mode of operation, protect the Stealth M500 from all attackers. Its SafeShare technology, unique in the industry, permits Stealth M500 users to collaborate using on-device data without sacrificing its safety.Product Highlights
- Secure portable storage with hardware-based AES-256 CBC encryption (FIPS Pub 197)
- Ability to carry RSA SecurID soft tokens
- Zero software footprint
- Anti-malware protection
- Up to 10 independently-secured users on a single device
- Device administrator role for secure management
- Hardware-enforced password complexity and usage rules
- Failed authentication threshold with data destruction
- Compact and portable
- Tamper-evident plastic enclosure with removable cap
- Waterproof and dustproof enclosure to IEC 60529 IP57
- Waterproof enclosure to MIL-STD-810F
- Power, data activity, and authentication status LEDs
- Uses USB bus power