Stealth MXP Bio is ideally suited for organizations that require up to 3-factor authentication to satisfy their needs for secure portable storage, identity and user authentication. Not only does Stealth MXP Bio provide true zero-footprint portability in any environment that supports USB mass storage, but goes even further by offering transparent, hardware-based, AES 256-bit CBC encryption. Better yet, Stealth MXP Bio also offers advanced digital identity features.
Secure portability of digital certificates, encryption keys, RSA SecurID soft tokens, and static application credentials - as well as SAML for WS-Trust claims-based identity transactions - mean that Stealth MXP Bio is significantly more versatile and secure than standard USB devices.
ACCESS Identity, the identity management software suite, allows mission-critical enterprise systems such as single sign-on, remote access, full disk encryption, PKI, and others to be fully secured while allowing for total portability. MXI Security's ACCESS Enterprise device management solution provides unmatched control over large deployments of portable security devices. Provisioning is streamlined, security policies are customizable, deploying and managing MXI Security devices across a wide range of network and security environments are made simple.Product Highlights
- Zero software footprint
- Hardware-based AES 256-bit CBC mode encryption
- Manageable with ACCESS Enterprise
- Strong password
- Biometric with hardware fingerprint matching
- Two-factor for secure portable storage (biometric and password)
- Three-factor for digital identity applications (biometric and password and device)
- Password complexity rules
- Password lifetime rules
- Failed authentication threshold with optional data destruction
- Configurable biometric security levels
- Configurable partition sizes
- Dedicated key containers for symmetric keys, asymmetric keys, and HOTP secret keys