The Intel Desktop Board D425KT Innovation Series optimizes the performance while delivering access to technologies, value-added features, and easy integration. Entry-level desktop PCs represent a fundamental shift in system design - small, yet powerful enough to enable a big Internet experience for all users.
The two-chip layout enables lower power consumption and improved graphics performance for a better user experience. With this two-chip solution, the Intel Desktop Board D425KT saves 70-percent of its board layout size by adding additional features, enabling easier routing and better heat flow with the passive thermal solution.
The Intel Desktop Board D425KT provides additional flexibility and upgradability for the entry-level desktop PC usage model, delivering even greater performance and power efficiency. Supporting a USB solid-state drive keepout- zone design, the Intel Desktop Board D425KT is ideal for the diskless usage model by integrating with a standard USB connector.
The Intel Desktop Board D425KT provides enhanced features such as 10/100Mbps integrated LAN, integrated 2+2-channel Intel high definition audio, and legacy features support with serial and parallel ports for emerging market needs.
The Intel Desktop Board D425KT also features the mini-ITX form factor. Backward- compatible with ATX and microATX, this form factor allows you to build green and energy-efficient solutions. This board powers simple, affordable, and Internet-centric computer designs in a compact size, allowing designers the ultimate in small chassis flexibility.
At an affordable price point, the Intel Desktop Board D425KT is not only suitable to serve as an entry-level desktop PC, but is ideal for innovative system usage models such as kiosks, call centers, home surveillance solutions, and entry-level home entertainment systems.Product Highlights
In The Box
- Features an integrated graphics core with graphics performance improvements
- Intel NM10 express chipset: designed to support the Intel Atom processor
- One PCI connector: expansion connector for custom system configurations and future add-in card upgrades
- Two SATA ports (3.0Gbps)
- Four-channel Intel high definition audio: integrated audio stereo at an excellent value
- Integrated 10/100Mbps network connection
- Eight Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports: four back panel ports and four additional ports via internal headers
- Parallel and serial ports provide legacy device compatibility
- Mini-IT X/microATX-compatible form factor
- Intel Desktop Board D425KT
- I/O back plate