When business depends on mobile workers being nimble, empowered and well informed, having flexible, multi-function technology tools in their hands is always a smart idea.
The Intermec CN51 mobile offers a power-packed 1.5 GHz dual core, multi-engine processor design with 1 GB RAM, and 16 GB flash for the highest degree of future-proofing capability.
Designed for a superior user experience, the CN51's large, multi-touch, outdoor-readable screen provides ample room for application viewing with less scrolling and greater productivity, as well as more space for capturing more legible signatures. It's also equipped with state-of-the-art smart battery technology, delivering battery life that lasts through a full shift and beyond without interruption to replace or recharge the battery to get the job done.
The CN51's high performance imagers provide optimal barcode scanning capabilities even in low light scanning environments with unmatched motion tolerance and snappy scanning to eliminate costly delays and user frustration during scan-intensive applications.
The 5 megapixel color camera combined with Intermec's cutting-edge image processing technologies deliver advanced capability beyond just capturing an image. Mobile Document Imaging (MDI) and Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) provide a fast and reliable way to convert full-size paper documents or check payments into electronic files while out on the road, transmitting directly from the point of capture to the back-office workflow.Product Highlights
- Display - large 4" brilliant WVGA multi-touch display allows for more graphical user interface, display-centric applications
- Rugged - withstands multiple 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete across the operating temperature range and an IP64 seal rating against rain and dust
- Scanning - features best-in-class motion tolerance, and support for omnidirectional 1D & 2D barcode scanning
- Battery - industry-leading performance that lasts a full 8-hour shift and beyond, enhanced by patented smart battery technology
- Processor - equipped with a power-efficient 1.5 GHz dual core multi-engine Texas Instruments OMAP4 processor architecture