Imation Enterprise drives provide enterprise-class identity management capabilities built around PKI certificates, two-factor authentication and strong password management. And by using the identity management features within the Imation Enterprise Management Service powered by IronKey, enterprises can centrally administer policies, activate third-party authentication capabilities, and more.
Confirm identities with PKI-enabled digital certificates
Digitally sign PDF documents or other communications, encrypt documents or emails, authenticate with PKI-enabled applications, and more.
Use Imation Enterprise drives as two-factor authentication tokens
Spare your employees from carrying two devices by transforming Imation Enterprise USB flash drives into two-factor authentication tokens capable of generating one-time passwords (OTPs) for secure sign-in.
Manage your passwords easily and securely
Secure password management, including features like auto sign-in and encrypted online backup, give users fast and trusted access to applications and online accounts.
Deploy persistent, high-performance protection
Nearly all identity management capabilities are powered by the Imation Cryptochip, the on-board encryption engine inside every Imation Enterprise USB flash drive.
Get far more than identity managementProduct Highlights
Unlike other providers who bolt on anemic storage to their identity management solutions, Imation combines its identity management capabilities with high-speed flash storage that meets the most stringent encryption requirements of government, military and business. Imation offers hardened, military-grade USB storage integrated with high-performance, hardware-based identity management capabilities.
- Take control of encrypted mobile storage
- Mitigate risks of data loss
- Enhance productivity and collaboration
- Enforce device-specific rules for password length and complexity, password change frequency, retry limits, and more
- Enable help desk admins to easily and remotely help users who have forgotten their passwords
- Restrict ability to use drives on certain computers by whitelisting specific IP addresses or address ranges
- Remotely reset devices, reset passwords, update policies, force read only mode, disable or even detonate devices from anywhere in the world
- Control access to software pre-loaded onto IronKey Enterprise drives, including a secure portable version of Mozilla Firefox, IronKey Identity Manager and IronKey Secure Sessions Service
- Activate and administer optional McAfee Anti-Virus protection software on some or all of the devices you manage
- Enable users to generate One-Time Passwords for secure authentication from leading OTP platforms