The LoadMaster R320 is an essential component of high availability data center clusters supporting fault tolerance, delivering on the infrastructure requirements for reliable Internet sites and large intranets.
The KEMP LoadMaster R320, based on the high performance variant of Dell PowerEdge R320 server and leveraging the global support network of Dell, enables medium-to-large enterprises to assure the high availability and reliability of web-based business-critical applications.
The LoadMaster R320 enables data center clusters powering Internet sites and large intranets to intelligently and efficiently distribute network traffic among web and application servers. A resource optimization layer in front of applications and infrastructure servers gives IT administrators greater control to adapt to network changes and enable the best network and infrastructure performance.
The LoadMaster R320 delivers on these requirements through the inclusion of the latest advancements in Layer 4 and 7 load balancing, content switching, SSL acceleration, Layer 7 content switching, caching, compression, IPS, IP and Layer 7 persistence. All KEMP load balancers are optimized for a broad range of IP applications including core Microsoft Enterprise workloads such as Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, RDS and Dynamics.
Flexible management and support capabilities allows customers to easily track and receive alerts about hardware issues, perform remote management, minimizing the need for physical access to the appliance through the iDRAC out-of-band management interface. LoadMaster recovery options, user and role-based access, basic integration with Dell Open Manage Essentials are also included.Product Highlights
- Server Load Balancing (SLB) for TCP/UDP based protocols
- Advanced, App-Transparent Caching Engine for HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- Optimized Compression for Static and Dynamic HTTP/HTTPS Content
- Layer 7 Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), SNORT-Rule Compatible
- IPv6 support for addressing and features
- IPv6 - IPv4 bidirectional conversion
- NAT-based forwarding
- Support for Direct Server Return (DSR) configurations
- Support for MS Terminal Services with Session Reconnection Built-in
- Configurable S-NAT support
- VLAN Trunking (802.1Q)
- Fully configurable using Web User Interface (WUI)
- Secure, SSH and HTTPS (WUI) remote access for administration
- Easy start and maintenance using wizards
- WUI-based help assistant
- Virtual service configurations can be edited and tuned on-the-fly
- Real time performance and availability displays
- Preconfigured applications templates
- Console port for local administration
- Remote syslogd support
- Selective restore of LoadMaster and virtual service data
- Support for connection draining
- Download software updates for LoadMaster firmware
- WUI Log Reporting with Tabbed Browser Support
- SNMP support for event traps and performance metrics
- Diagnostic shell with in-line tcpdump