In today's distributed work environment, chances are you have image files that originated as faxes or e-mails, or were previously scanned with document scanners, multifunction printers (MFPs), large format scanners, book scanners, or other specialty input devices. You need to import these images into your capture workflow for indexing, document separation, image processing, and output to your ECM systems.
Now you can seamlessly achieve streamlined production capture of documents and data in a distributed environment, thanks to the Auto Import Edition of KODAK Capture Pro Software. Auto Import connects with designated "hot folders" on a network (instead of connecting to a scanner) and automatically brings images into Capture Pro Software for processing and output. Save time and money while achieving file consistency throughout your enterprise. Auto Import runs unattended and continuously, so no added operator expenses are incurred.
It's the one application that gives you more capture productivity, value and ease of use. KODAK Capture Pro Software Auto Import Edition connects to network folders and automatically imports image files - no matter where they originated. And it easily integrates with existing applications including ECM systems, databases, Microsoft SharePoint (2007 and 2010), EMC Documentum and more.
Now, this Auto Import Edition brings the power of Capture Pro Software to all of your documents and image files, delivering the automated image acquisition, indexing, and other capabilities that maximize the power of your data. Find out more today.Product Highlights
- Easily set up KODAK Capture Pro Auto Import Edition to continuously poll multiple directories or "hot folders" on your LAN for new images
- Each "hot folder" is associated with a specific Auto Import job setup and a page setup
- Auto Import then looks for sub-folders of images within designated "hot folders
- Auto Import can be configured to create a new batch or document for each sub-folder of images imported
- Schedule auto import whenever it's most convenient and operate in background
- Supports import of TIFF (single and multi-page), PDF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, BMP, GIF, CMP, IOCA, and MO:DCA files