Lenovo LANDesk Asset Lifecycle Manager
Mfg Part #: 0C33339
Every asset has a lifecycle. The key to effective IT asset management is knowing precisely where a particular asset is in its lifecycle - at any given moment - and whether it is providing its intended value. If you know the current state of an asset, then you can intelligently plan IT updates/replacements and budgets as well as installations, changes and procurement activities.
The best tool to help you physically account for your organization's critical assets and ensure their effective use is LANDesk Asset Lifecycle Manager.Product Highlights
- Aggregate data from service desks, finance programs, systems management, and more to enable a single view on asset context and accountability
- Organize data by department or cost center to use in research and planning
- Maintain a service history for each asset to help collect cost and maintenance data over time
- Execute automated workflows in conjunction with asset change to keep related tools and databases fresh, and to notify stakeholders of critical changes
- Enable asset requests that draw the latest data directly from the repository to ensure fact-based decision-making and approvals
- Control the information that appears in each user's interface according to that user's role and scope to ensure data security and minimize accidental change
- Connect hardware, software, license, discovery, and entitlement data together so you can reconcile software entitlements against discovery for true compliance management
- Access full audit history that tracks all status changes, actions, times, people and dates to enable accountability management and support both asset and change audits
Our company is a Lenovo authorized sales and service center.
Please note that this item is a license and not a boxed item.
|Manufacturer Part #||0C33339|
|Cost Central Item #||11822361|
|Product Description||LANDesk Asset Lifecycle Manager - Maintenance|