Relief in a single console
LANDesk Management Suite lets your IT staff automate systems management tasks. No management solution is more complete, more integrated or easier to use, whether your systems are inside or outside the corporate firewall, or at one location or many. LANDesk Management Suite lets you do all this while leveraging your existing investments in database, application and directory service technologies. And it works across heterogeneous IT environments for minimal impact on your network, servers and personnel.
Increase efficiency and save time
LANDesk Management Suite helps you increase efficiency and save time by giving you anytime, anywhere control over the desktops, notebooks, servers and mobile devices in your networked environment. Easily discover the computer assets you have, how they're configured and where they are on your network - whether or not they are managed or have a firewall enabled. Even discover and manage systems outside the corporate firewall and at distributed sites with LANDesk management gateway and an Internet connection - no VPN required.
Intelligent, efficient management of growth
LANDesk Management Suite lets you scale your systems management solution to meet your needs today and in the future. So regardless of how many users and sites you manage, you remain efficient and cost-effective. What's more, you can centrally manage tasks across your enterprise. Rather than creating the same task over and over on multiple servers that manage different users or groups of users, you can simply create the task once on a central rollup server. The LANDesk global scheduler automatically knows which systems belong to which servers and rolls out needed tasks to the necessary servers.
Realize a rapid time to value and decrease ongoing costs
LANDesk Management Suite makes realizing a rapid time to value and a reducing ongoing cost possible by letting you automate routine tasks and performs those tasks with minimal impact on both your human and IT resources. You can get more done in less time and with less effort and infrastructure - and therefore, lower costs.
LANDesk Management Suite lets you easily identify system vulnerabilities and quickly deploy applications or utilities to protect each computer in your environment - and the productivity of each user. You can also migrate users to new operating systems with automated OS deployment and profile migration tools, create policies to install or remove software and quickly perpetuate those policies to maintain configuration standards. Efficient, automated control over your IT environment helps your enterprise more easily adapt to new technologies and applications and respond more quickly to problems and threats.
Access the control you need, when you need itProduct Highlights
Choose how and when to extend your systems and security management control with LANDesk's line of integrated solutions. Whether you start with one solution or several, they will all work together seamlessly to give you a single, intuitive management interface and the ability to add solutions at any time.
- Manages configurations and tasks for all of your cores from one place
- Displays the data you care about in the way you need to see it
- Collects and views data from all of your cores, providing a centralized view of your enterprise
- Completes anytime, anywhere management access to users in the public or private cloud and at geographically distributed sites
- Creates user-defined rolls that let users see the data they need to see
- Merges multiple product versions into a single, dynamic product
- Manages licenses more wisely and reduce license costs
- Defines return codes to improve application installation accuracy
- Copies and pastes MSI command line calls
- Schedules package installations
- Quickly, easily set bandwidth options
- Uses patented Targeted Multicast and Preferred Server technologies to quickly get large image files onto target machines
- Captures user, application, and desktop settings and files and restore them to new machines
- Manages a driver library and insert only the relevant drivers at run time, automate the SYSREP process so Windows can find them
- Monitor actual system usage and corresponding savings at the client level
- Identifies processes or applications that shouldn't be interrupted by power policies