Your mission-critical networks are carrying an ever-increasing amount of voice, data and video. Looming on the horizon is a critical mass of VoIP, high speed access, wireless applications and increasing demand for blade server deployment.
The DCF optimized rack system from Emerson network power integrates your computing hardware, power management technologies and peripherals in your data center. It gives superior design and flexibility, allowing optimal data center equipment performance and easy installation.
Roof top ready for cabling
Removable opening for cable entry - ready for front/rear/side cabling.
75% perforation on doors
Optimal door perforation allows greater airflow through the cabinet, reducing heat buildup.
Management cable management requires just inserting and twisting the tool-less accessories on 19" vertical mounting rail.
Split, lockingProduct Highlights
Side panels for quick and easy installation and security.
- Factory installation of rack PDUs, for fast deployment
- Tool-less accessories simplify cable management, airflow management and component mounting
- Simple integration of power, cooling and monitoring equipment
- 75% front and rear door perforation provides maximum airflow to internal equipment
- Easy access to and management of equipment
- Front and rear locks for security
- Fast on-site deployment
- Easy installation saves time and money
- Excellent value for features, durability and price
- Single perforated locking front door
- Split rear door, locking
- Split side panels, locking
- High density cable entry roof
- Low profile caster and leveling feet