The Liebert Foundation MCR is a self-contained rack enclosure system that includes a load-sized, computer-grade air conditioner located at the bottom of the enclosure, with the option of a top mount design, supplying cool air to sensitive equipment on all levels.
The Foundation MCR (Mini Computer Room) provides the peace-of-mind that comes from knowing that Liebert's expertise and experience are protecting your vital network equipment and the integrity of your data. The Liebert Foundation MCR self-contained integration system brings together all of the elements necessary to ensure the long-term viability of network components or other critical electronics.
A load-sized, computer-grade air conditioner can be located at either the top or bottom of the enclosure, driving cool air through sensitive equipment on all levels. A back-up cooling system ensures environmental security.
And with a built-in Liebert SiteNet integrator, the Liebert Foundation MCR becomes an intelligent network peripheral, capable of monitoring conditions and initiating pre-set actions when problems arise.
Comprehensive, integrated Liebert design
Comprehensive, integrated Liebert design combines computer-grade support systems, including cooling, power, monitoring and security into a single, pre-tested system.
Mobile design for quick deployment
Let's you put a self-contained minicomputer room right where you need it, today or tomorrow.
BCM (Back-up Cooling Module)Product Highlights
BCM (Back-up Cooling Module) provides cooling in the event of a power loss or can be utilized to reduce energy consumption with the BCM energy saver control.
- Designed as a plug-and-play system ready to install
- Wheel-mounted cabinet for easy relocation
- Adjustable racks and rack rails support a wide variety of equipment
- Cools IT equipment to eliminate downtime from overheating
- Lockable door protects against unauthorized access
- Specially designed door gasket and sealed cable entrance ensure stable cooling environment
- Back-up cooling assures continued cooling in the event of a power loss
- Improved cable access and management improves airflow to reduce overheating of protected IT equipment
- Competitively priced as an integrated system, compared to purchasing separate components
- Simplified plug-and-play installation reduces overall implementation time, reducing costs
- Integrated air conditioning reduces potential downtime costs by assuring proper system operation