The KB1700, one of the most popular "bump bars" on the market today, is built to withstand the most demanding requirements of kitchen systems and other industrial applications. The keypad is built with high quality stainless steel dome disk switches that last more than 3 million cycles, and the unit is enclosed in special, high durability plastic that is UV-resistant and prevents color fading. All units also receive full functional and quality control testing before leaving Logic Controls facilities.
Easy and advanced programming
The KB1700 is one of the easiest and most programmable bump bars on the market. It is fully downward compatible with the IBM bump bar. All 17 tactile keys are programmable and the KB1700 supports a full set of alphanumeric, control, function, and international output codes. Using a powerful Windows-based programming utility that stores key definitions in a data file, an integrator can create a program layout for multiple keypads, rather than programming key by key, keypad by keypad.
Multitude of interfacesProduct Highlights
The KB1700 I/O ports allow daisy-chaining of other input devices. It provides either a PS/2 or RS232C output and supports a true keyboard wedge function, operating with or without a computer keyboard. The KB1700 also offers an internal beeper and comes with various legend sheet options.
- All 17 tactile keys are programmable, up to 1800 characters per key with programmable inter-string delays
- Includes powerful Windows-based programming utility
- Programming utility saves templates in data files
- No programming accessory kit, TSR program, or battery required
- High quality, stainless steel dome disk switches last more than 3 million cycles
- Standard computer 101 keyboard output data format
- Data set includes all alphanumeric, control, function and optional international output codes
- True keyboard wedge function, operates with or without computer keyboard
- Available with PS/2 or RS232C output
- Various legend sheet options available