PCI Express gen 3 standard
This advanced manufacturing technology reduces operating temperatures and improves performance, and when combined with the latest connectivity standard it can also deliver a staggering 32 GB/s of bandwidth with compatible CPUs and mainboards. For gamers, this means an even better gaming experience with 40% more performance than previous generation GeForce GTX 580 graphics cards.
Afterburner co-development by MSI and Rivatuner, MSI releases the ultimate graphics card utility "Afterburner". This utility enables all MSI graphics cards users to boost performance and to monitor all kinds of critical information in real-time. Afterburner is a completely free utility which is compatible with almost all MSI graphics cards.
HDMI + DVI output
HDMI + DVI Output HDMI and DVI are the most comprehensive used interfaces for high definition video display. MSI adopts two interfaces to provide a complete output solution for users to enjoy the latest HD video such as Blu-ray movie.
Meet RoHS regulations
MSI products are the first to be in conformity of the EU's RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) regulations, reducing heavy metals and toxic materials in the products. This is an effort made for the Earth, and essentially for a clean future.
NVIDIA SLI technology
Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unequaled gaming experiences by allowing two cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI technology dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
HDMI convertible output
Dual-link DVI convertible output supports Video/Audio signal integration through DVI to HDMI interface, which drivers resolution of a digital display up to 1920 x 1200 or higher.
PhysX is designed specifically for hardware acceleration by powerful processors with hundreds of cores. Combined with the tremendous parallel processing capability of the GPU, PhysX will provide an exponential increase in physics processing power and will take gaming to a new level delivering rich, immersive physical gaming environments.
In The Box
- Triple Overvoltage: adjust the voltage of GPU, memory and PLL to unleash the potential of graphics card
- Enhanced PWM design: provide higher overclocking capability and better stability in peak load
- Bring 14 ℃ cooler and 17.1 dB quieter than reference product
- Keep out dust for optimal cooling performance by Dust Removal technology
- Meet MIL-STD-810G standard to ensure the best stability and quality
- Support advanced fan speed control
- Support real-time video capturing function to record in-game scenes and share with friends
- Support quick OC test function by Kombustor to test user's graphics cards
- MSI N660Ti PE 2GD5/OC
- DVI-VGA adapter
- Drivers & Utilities, MSI Afterburner
- 2 x 6 pin power cables