The RealSSD P320h drive delivers outstanding performance in enterprise applications that demand frequent, intensive READ access, such as media streaming, Web acceleration, and data warehousing.
Built on server-grade Micron SLC NAND, the low-latency P320h drive provides market-leading READ throughput, combined with exceptional reliability and remarkable power efficiency. The custom controller is designed specifically to interact with and optimize high-performance NAND, achieving high sequential READ speeds. Engineered for endurance, the P320h drive can withstand high temps and a heavy workload.
The P320h SSD's performance extends beyond the hardware. The unique RAIN (redundant array of independent NAND) technology provides both robust lifetime wear leveling and data protection. A suite of other advanced NAND-management tools provide monitoring, reporting, error correction, and workload balancing.
Micron is also able to offer unique advantages as a NAND supplier. Because Micron is a NAND manufacturer with direct control over the memory design, process, and supply - you get the best that product innovations, test and compatibility tools, and integrated support structure have to offer.Product Highlights
- Advantages for enterprise applications
- Breakthrough READ performance: the custom controller and high-speed NAND deliver industry-leading sequential and random performance
- Power efficiency: at just 25 W, the P320h drive delivers up to an astounding 30,000 READ IOPs per watt
- Durability: enterprise-grade SLC NAND and sophisticated NAND- management algorithms deliver up to 50 pet bytes of drive life
- Reliability: leverages Micron's proven NAND quality and test capabilities to provide the good drive reliability