Forefront Unified Access Gateway delivers comprehensive, secure remote access to corporate resources for employees, partners, and vendors on both managed and unmanaged PCs and mobile devices. Utilizing a combination of connectivity options, ranging from SSL VPN to DirectAccess, as well as built in configurations and policies, UAG provides centralized and easy management of an organization's complete anywhere access offering.
Integrating a deep understanding of the applications published, the state of health of the devices being used to gain access, and the user's identity - UAG enforces granular access controls and policies to deliver comprehensive remote access, ensure security, and reduce management costs and complexity.
Forefront Unified Access Gateway makes it easier for organizations to deliver secure remote access to their applications and resources and improve employee and partner productivity, by combining an intelligent access policy engine and consolidating a variety of connectivity options including SSL VPN and Direct Access.
Forefront Unified Access Gateway improves the security in remote access scenarios by enforcing granular access controls and policies that are tailored to the applications being published, the identity of the user, and the health status of the device being used. UAG further improves security by enabling strong authentication to applications and mitigating the risks of downloaded data from unmanaged devices.
Simplified managementProduct Highlights
With Forefront Unified Access Gateway, administrators have a single platform through which to deliver and manage remote access. With built in policies and configurations for common applications and devices, administrators gain more control, more efficient management, greater visibility, and lower total cost of ownership.
- Empower employees, partners, and customers to be productive from virtually any device or location through integrated SSL VPN capabilities
- Deliver simple and secure access optimized for applications such as SharePoint, Exchange, and Dynamics CRM
- Extend networking connectivity with Windows DirectAccess to existing infrastructure and legacy applications
- Protect IT assets through fine-grained and built-in access policies that provide access to sensitive data based on identity and endpoint health
- Easily integrate with Active Directory and enable a variety of strong authentication methods
- Limit exposure and prevent data leakage to unmanaged endpoints
- Consolidate remote access infrastructure and management
- Simplify deployment and ongoing tasks through wizards and built-in policies
- Reduce support costs by delivering a simplified connectivity experience for users
This product can only be sold to K-12 and College Students, Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, and Public Museums. Students are limited to 1 copy of each product per calendar year. Students must supply either a clear copy of their student ID or an enrollment verification letter from the registrar's office, via FAX or e-mail (.jpg). Institutions must supply a signed purchase order. We cannot ship academic orders unless we receive valid credentials. Please click here for instructions.