Microsoft Office 365 for education gives academic institutions a familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with online versions of next-generation communications and collaboration services.
Educators, staff, and students get anywhere access to email and calendars, Office Web Apps, video and online meetings, and document-sharing. Office 365 has your favorite Microsoft Office features online and allows you to better prepare coursework, create sophisticated reports and presentations, and collaborate over the web with fellow teachers or students.
Express your ideas and create visual impact
With improved picture and media editing features, it's easy to add creativity to your work and make your ideas stand out. Whether you're delivering a presentation to your colleagues or classmates, creating a company brochure or a personal invitation, Microsoft Office empowers you to be your own graphic designer.
Boost your productivity with easy-to-use tools
Microsoft Office helps you accomplish your work more intuitively, so you can focus on the task at hand and produce better results.
Bring new insights to your information and make better decisions
From business financials to household budgets, Microsoft Office makes it easier to manage and analyze your data and present it in meaningful ways.
Break down location and communication barriers
Microsoft Office offers innovative and flexible ways to bring people together. Microsoft technologies and features help you easily share your files and keep up with your communications.
Get the information you need when, where, and how you wantProduct Highlights
Microsoft Office makes it easy for you to stay productive on the go by providing access to your Office documents and notes from anywhere through the Web browser, computer, or smartphone.
- Microsoft Outlook is the world's leading business e-mail software
- Office 365 for education includes access to Office Web Apps built with the same Microsoft Office interface used by more than 500 million users worldwide
- While students are communicating with peers, writing reports, analyzing data, and preparing presentations, they are also mastering the tools that can give them a competitive edge as they enter the job market
- Provide a hosted Microsoft Exchange solution at no cost with 25-gigabyte inbox per person
- Help keep teacher and student data private, and promote online safety
- Provide students with free, online storage on Microsoft SkyDrive
- Give your university a reliable and easy-to-manage solution with enhanced security
This product can only be sold to K-12 and College Students, Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, and Public Museums. Students are limited to 1 copy of each product per calendar year. Students must supply either a clear copy of their student ID or an enrollment verification letter from the registrar's office, via FAX or e-mail (.jpg). Institutions must supply a signed purchase order. We cannot ship academic orders unless we receive valid credentials. Please click here for instructions.