SNMP-SSL is an interface between the EnterprisePlus or Endeavor UPS and the network. It can obtain the status from a UPS and issue commands to it. SNMP-SSL supports all the features offered with the Minuteman SNMP-NET card, plus enhances security, configuration and monitoring capabilities, making it great-featured SNMP card.
Network connection through RJ45 connector
Allows connection of the UPS directly to the network through a RJ45 connector without using RS232 ports on the computer and without loading any individual UPS management software on the network server.
Network UPS management
Allows remote management of the UPS from any workstation through Internet or Intranet.
Remote UPS monitoring via SNMP, HTTP and JAVA applets
Allows monitoring of the UPS using SNMP-SSL card's MIB (Management Information Base) files - provided with SNMP-SSL card, Internet browser or Java monitoring applets.
Configure UPS and SNMP-SSL card's functions from any client (password protected)
Set UPS and SNMP-SSL card's parameters from any SNMP management station or through Internet browsers.
Monitor power quality via Java applets
Provides visual indication on screen through dynamic graphics.
Keep event logs and metering data in flash memoryProduct Highlights
Provides a history file of the UPS: power events, power quality, status, and battery condition.
- User level management
- Network connection through RJ45 port
- UPS monitoring and control
- Multiple server shutdown capability
- Schedule shutdown, restart and test UPS
- Easy initial configuration and upgrade of firmware
- Save UPS event log and history values in EEPROM
- Notification of alarms through SNMP traps, e-mail and SMS
- Provides SSL manager to monitor all of the UPS information in the network