Advanced composite video cable for high quality picture from TVs, DVD players, cable/satellite receivers, camcorders, and more
Composite video is one of the most common video connections, available on everything from TVs, VCRs, and DVD players to set-top boxes and camcorders. When S-video and component video aren't available, make the best composite video connection possible.
The clear choice for all your composite video connections
Thin, ordinary patch cables that come with most components can actually limit signal transfer and degrade picture clarity. For affordable advanced performance, there's Monster Cable Composite Video 200 V.
Better video through better technologyProduct Highlights
Unlike conventional cables, Monster 200 V features advanced construction that minimizes "video noise" for a sharper, clearer picture. Heavy-duty dual-layer shielding guards against outside EM and RF interference, while all-copper stranding and a low-loss dielectric maximize signal strength for improved overall video performance. Make the composite connections on your cable/satellite receiver, DVD player, and camcorder the best they can be with Monster 200 V.
- Patented 24k gold contact 6-cut Turbine connectors for improved conductivity and corrosion resistance
- Split-Tip center pin for maximum contact pressure and ultra-low signal distortion
- Rubber "O" ring grip no-slip design allows easy connector handling
- Silver content solder connections for maximum transfer of delicate low-level signals
- Multi-stranded copper center conductor all-copper construction for lower loss and a more linear bandwidth