The FaxFinder fax server is an all-in-one fax server that provides distributed faxing capabilities, over a WAN, from a corporate office to small remote offices as well as to field sales people. Inbound fax is converted to PDF or TIFF files and delivered to a recipient's in-box or a network folder, or printed on a network printer. Outbound fax can be sent by web client or through Microsoft Office applications. The FaxFinder provides secure, convenient faxing for LAN users offering a high degree of privacy for both the sender and recipient.
Faxes routed directly to the desktop
When FaxFinder receives a fax, it is converted into a PDF or TIFF file, attached to an e-mail, and sent to the correct recipient. The FaxFinder also provides "print on receive" functionality, so users can have their faxes printed automatically. Faxes can also be archived to a shared network drive.
With the FaxFinder fax server, a small business can afford to provide the CEO, President, CFO, COO, Human Resources staff and others with virtual private fax lines. Because faxes are delivered directly to the user's e-mail inbox, it offers a high degree of security for both the sender and the recipient.
Multiple ways of sending faxes
The FaxFinder fax server allows the user to send a fax from a web form, from Outlook, from a button on the Microsoft Office menu, from an API, or from any application that utilizes a printer. The user can build one fax from multiple documents, as well as schedule faxes to be sent at a later time.
One click faxing from Microsoft Office
To fax from any Microsoft Office document, simply click the fax option on the file menu. The FaxFinder client application immediately opens, allowing you to select cover sheets, recipients, or other fax options.
Configuration and management
The FaxFinder fax server web interface provides for easy set-up and configuration. It provides the current status of fax lines, a history of past fax activity, and saves inbound/outbound faxes to a shared drive. Also, the web-based management interface allows the administrator to easily update the modem and server firmware. In addition, it allows the administrator to save/copy/restore configuration files from one fax server unit to another, saving time on installation.
Enhanced fax featuresProduct Highlights
The FaxFinder fax server supports for error correction mode (ECM) ensures error free faxing. Onboard fax queuing allows faxes to be queued on the server without needing the client to remain connected until the fax is sent. Non-volatile memory allows queued faxes and log information to be preserved in the event of a power failure or system reboot.
In The Box
- Supports SIP and T.38 real-time faxing protocols
- Access to corporate and personal phonebooks
- Builds one fax of multiple documents for simplified management of documents
- Informs user of failed transmission via e-mail
- Web interface provides easy administration, firmware updates and configuration back-up from any location
- Archives inbound and outbound faxes to shared network storage
- Establishes approvals for outbound faxes
- Automatically prints incoming faxes (print on receive feature)
- Utilizes DTMF or SIP header to route faxes to e-mail
- On-board storage for incoming and outgoing faxes
- Error Correction Mode (ECM) provides fast and reliable fax transmissions
- Extends fax services to remote employees
- Multi-Tech FaxFinder IP FF240-IP
- Power adapter