The ATI FirePro V5800 is ideally suited for professionals who work with a broad range of applications, medium to large data sets and advanced visual effects.
The ATI FirePro V5800 features three independent video outputs with ATI Eyefinity technology and board power in a single slot.
ATI Eyefinity technology
Advanced multi-display technology delivers highly immersive graphics/computing experience with innovative display capabilities supporting massive desktop workspaces.
As a user moves between applications, or opens new ones, the graphics driver settings are automatically configured for optimized performance.
Full 30-bit display pipeline
It enables more color values than 24-bit products for more accurate color reproduction and superior visual fidelity.
With two DisplayPort and one dual-link DVI outputs, multi-view enables display with independent display resolution, refresh rate, and display rotation settings.
Full Shader Model 5.0 support
It create more complex geometry and scenes without taxing the CPU.
Industry standard API - open, multiplatform development platform is designed for enabling broad adoption of heterogeneous computing.
In The Box
- Outstanding performance for the 3D mid-range segment
- 2.5x computing capability over prior generation
- Supports both dual-link DVI and DisplayPort connectivity
- ATI Eyefinity capable graphics card
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering
- Scalable ultra parallel processing architecture
- AutoDetect technology instinctively optimizes performance for multi application workflow
- Hardware acceleration and support for advanced features of DirectX and OpenGL
- PCI Express 2.1 compliant
- AMD ATI FirePro V5800 DVI
- 2 x DVI-VGA adapter
- Crossfire bridge