As the complexity of converged data and voice networks continues to increase, NetIQ extends VoIP expertise to include event monitoring as well as gather call quality data in real time that can be used to accurately and quickly reflect the end user call experience.
Businesses continue to make significant enhancements to their IP networks, such as IP telephony applications. The mission-critical nature of business voice services requires companies to continually monitor their status to minimize downtime. From the single-shop, hometown business to the global call center to the largest state university, if your phone system goes down, your business loses revenue, worker productivity suffers and your credibility can be jeopardized. It is no longer enough to just know if your system has a dial-tone. You need to know that your Avaya deployment can handle peak volumes.
The broadest, deepest view of your Windows and UNIX applications and systems
Centrally manage the performance and availability of more than 60 applications and systems out of the box with NetIQ AppManager Modules. You can also extend monitoring and data collection to many devices using the AppManager SNMP Toolkit, and to any Windows-based application with AppManager Module Builder.
End-user experience monitoring for web and Windows clients
Only AppManager provides monitoring from an end-user perspective of web applications, applications accessed via a desktop client, and Citrix XenApp.
Monitoring the user experience of the Order Entry System
Scalable architecture to match your environment, central console to monitor it all
Robust, flexible architecture lets you manage thousands of servers from one central console. This enables fewer administrators to efficiently manage large server configurations.
Flexibility to suit enterprise business requirements
No two IT environments are alike, and even in the same company, multiple business units want things their own way. AppManager provides flexibility within the user interface.
Efficient data collection
A single agent and a single repository are used to collect and store all your management information, both events and performance data. This gives you a central view of all servers and resources.
OLAP-based data warehousing and reporting
Long-term data retention and three-dimensional analysis is provided by analysis center, which enables capacity and problem management.
Scheduled report distributionProduct Highlights
Automatically communicate the information your customers and managers demand.
- Monitor Avaya Communication Manager server health by tracking key metrics, including CPU, memory usage and hard drive disk space in addition to key performance and availability metrics for the server
- Lower support costs and save time by automating routine management tasks and corrective actions, allowing you to redirect efforts to higher-value projects
- Discover Communication Manager clusters with a single discovery job
- Track phone deregistration and disconnection status, real-time voice quality statistics on active phones, and an inventory of configured phones
- View announcement activity including dropped calls, queued calls, and peak port usage through a centralized console
- Receive, filter, and forward alarms generated by the Avaya Communication Manager server
- Diagnose performance degradation to quickly identify whether the source of performance problems is at the hardware, operating system or application level
- Increase availability with reduced network and application downtime, coupled with built-in automated actions AppManager quickly identifies the source of failures and performance problems and consolidates event management