Managing a distributed, heterogeneous IT security environment with conventional point tools is a tall order. Everything - including servers, databases, applications, firewalls, routers, switches, and intrusion detection and prevention systems - produces a flood of data that you must aggregate and analyze to get a clear picture of your organization's security and compliance health.
Sentinel replaces these labor-intensive manual processes with automated, continuous monitoring of security and compliance events and IT controls. Sentinel correlates and analyzes security and compliance events from all data sources in your environment to help you identify security events in real time and respond quickly. Automated incident response management enables you to document and formalize the process of tracking, escalating and responding to incidents and policy violations, and provides two-way integration with trouble-ticketing systems. Sentinel enables you to react promptly, resolve incidents efficiently and prove to auditors that your IT controls work as required.
Collectors gather data from source devices. With the flexible collector technology in Sentinel, you can collect events and information from numerous devices, systems and applications. Sentinel Collectors are categorized by the type of system to be integrated. Type IV Collector is intended for Mainframe, mid-range applications, per LPAR, or enterprise applications such as ERP.Product Highlights
- Jumpstart your compliance monitoring and reporting programs with out-of-the-box capabilities
- Use a single solution to address IT controls across multiple regulations
- Close the knowledge gap between what should happen and what is actually happening in your networked environment
- Demonstrate to auditors and regulators that your organization documents, monitors and reports on security controls
- Gain the visibility and control required to continually assess the success of your organization's compliance and security programs
This product can only be sold to College Students, Accredited Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, and Public Museums. Students are limited to 1 copy of each product per calendar year. Students must supply either a clear copy of their student ID or a enrollment verification letter from the registrar's office, via FAX or e-mail(.jpg). Institutions must supply a signed purchase order. We cannot ship academic orders unless we receive valid credentials. Please click here for instructions.