When it comes to security, manual monitoring just doesn't cut it. Manually gathering data and attesting that your organization follows established policies is time-consuming and labor-intensive. And it often highlights a knowledge gap between what security policies dictate should occur and what actually does occur. These manual efforts can also create real-time security gaps, inaccurate reporting and inability to prove compliance - which can result in lost business, fines and penalties, brand damage and lost shareholder value.
Sentinel is the market-leading security information management and compliance monitoring solution. Delivering unmatched performance and scalability, Sentinel supports the largest, most complex IT environments in a cost-effective manner. By automatically monitoring your IT controls in real time, Sentinel enables you to:
Sentinel automates the process of monitoring for policy violations, identifying and responding to violations, and delivering compliance metrics to demonstrate the effectiveness of critical IT controls.
Sentinel enables you to collect, correlate, monitor and display data from thousands of events per second in real time.Product Highlights
- Jumpstart your compliance monitoring and reporting programs with out-of-the-box capabilities
- Use a single solution to address IT controls across multiple regulations
- Close the knowledge gap between what should happen and what is actually happening in your networked environment
- Demonstrate to auditors and regulators that your organization documents, monitors and reports on security controls
- Gain the visibility and control required to continually assess the success of your organization's compliance and security programs
This product can only be sold to College Students, Accredited Educational Institutions, Administrative Offices & Boards of Education, Public Libraries, and Public Museums. Students are limited to 1 copy of each product per calendar year. Students must supply either a clear copy of their student ID or a enrollment verification letter from the registrar's office, via FAX or e-mail(.jpg). Institutions must supply a signed purchase order. We cannot ship academic orders unless we receive valid credentials. Please click here for instructions.