Novell Service Desk reduces your mean time to repair (MTTR) and continually improves your service management environment by streamlining and automating a complete range of service desk functions. By applying industry acknowledged practices, Novell Service Desk's fully integrated service management tool allows you to solve, submit, track and manage requests via email, PDA or a convenient customer portal.
Web 2.0 architecture
With Novell Service Desk, you are not limited by a specific browser or plugin, because the product supports every browser on every operating system and embraces the Web 2.0 technologies. This gives you true portability and access from any location.
Vendor neutral approach
Novell Service Desk supports all major operating systems, databases and application servers, with simple installation and configuration on existing business systems, reducing the need to invest in proprietary software or specific hardware.
Support for open standards
Novell Service Desk applications support open standards and comply with existing standards such as XML, Web services, Java, Mail and CSS.
Novell Service Desk supports thousands of concurrent users and integrates easily with other systems to expand and adapt to your existing enterprise applications. Complete support for clustering, load balancing and failover is also available.
Fast, efficient deployment
Novell Service Desk is designed so that customization can be performed by users using simple configuration options and style changes.
Ease of integration with third party applications via web services eradicates the prohibitive costs usually associated with enterprise integration projects. The system comes pre-integrated with all major asset management tools and supports all LDAP and active directory servers for authentication.
Support for 11 key ITIL v3 processes
Novell Service Desk provides fine-grain control over key business logic parameters for the core ITIL service support and delivery support processes.
Intuitive user interfaceProduct Highlights
Novell Service Desk provides fast, easy access to information and rapid ROI with an easy-to-use browser-based user interface.
- Deploy a complete, scalable and flexible service management environment quickly and inexpensively
- Integrate Novell Service Desk quickly with your existing enterprise directories, asset management and authentication solutions
- Enhance, improve and automate incident, problem and change management processes using a centralized configuration management database (CMDB)
- Speed resolution times and reduces frustration by empowering users to solve their own problems
- Embrace and follow key ITIL service support and delivery support processes without hiring expensive consultants