The iConverter 4xT1/E1 MUX multiplexes up to four T1/E1s. The unmanaged T1/E1 multiplexer provides an easy to use and cost effective multi-service solution.
The iConverter 4xT1/E1 MUXes operate in a back-to-back configuration, with one multiplexer at each end of the fiber link. This easy-to-use and cost-effective MUX transports services from legacy TDM equipment across long distances that exceed the reach or capacity of copper. This includes applications such as T1/E1 extension, mobile backhaul and building-to-building PBX connectivity, making it ideal for Enterprise, Telecom and Utility industries.
The 4xT1/E1 MUX supports fixed-fiber and Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers, enabling easy adaptability to different fiber types, distances and wavelengths.
The 4xT1/E1 MUX supports standard T1, E1 and Primary Rate Interface (PRI), voice or data. The MUX also supports AMI, B8ZS and HDB3 line codes. DIP-switches provide easy configuration of the T1/E1 line codes and line build-out. The 4xT1/E1 MUX is a compact, unmanaged standalone unit.Product Highlights
- Multiplexes four independent T1 or E1 channels from copper links into one fiber link
- Small Form Pluggable (SFP) transceivers or fixed-fiber connectors
- Locally configurable via DIP-switches
- Configurable alarm relay contacts for audio/visual fault notification
- Commercial and wide operating temperature ranges