Oregon Scientific WR601N emergency portable weather radio is a lightweight, durable and easily transportable weather radio - yet also serves as a perfect radio for use in either the home or office!
Powered by batteries or an AC adapter, this affordable NOAA weather radio includes an attractive plastic desktop cradle and features SAME (Specific Area Message Encoding) technology, allowing you to localize emergency broadcasts and monitor alerts from six local counties.
This weather radio keeps you abreast of many various civil emergencies including nuclear accidents, terrorist alerts, hazardous material spills, etc. The weather radio features an LCD display screen, backlighting for easy low-light or night viewing, and is equipped with a digital clock and daily alarm.
The versatile and reliable Oregon Scientific WR601N weather radio is a great choice for people who desire both a portable and desktop weather radio all rolled into one stylish package!Product Highlights
In The Box
- Monitors all seven NOAA emergency alert weather channels
- Monitors civil emergency alerts
- Features SAME technology allowing you to localize weather alerts
- Affordable and easily transportable yet can also be used in the home or office
- Electro-luminescent blue backlighting makes for easy low-light and night viewing
- SAME technology allows you to filter out non-local emergency alerts
- Receives NOAA warnings of severe weather and environmental dangers
- Receives national weather radio broadcasts of local forecasts and regional conditions
- Stand-by mode monitors three levels of alert: advisory, watch and warning
- Small, light and durable emergency alert weather radio
- Stand-by function ends when alert is received, triggering 100-decibel audio alarm and visual alerts
- Water and shock resistant case makes the weather radio perfect for outdoor use
- Low battery warning icon
- Oregon Scientific WR601N
- Power adapter
- Belt clip, cradle